contact me...

if you have any questions or have an idea or want me to share something of your's...feel free to e-mail me. i'd love to hear from you.
ali_amw_458@hotmail.com

Getting to know you....errr....i mean me...

Okay....about me....My name is Allison...but I never really liked that...too formal sounding, so I go by Ali. Don't ask about the spelling...that is just always how my mom spelled it and it stuck. I am married to an awesome hubbs and together we have 4 gorgeous kidos and a dog! I {heart} photography and I {heart} making! Making what you might ask....well, I guess it's whatever I feel the need to make that day! It could be something on the good 'ol sewing machine...or painting something or even a yummy batch of cookies! I will try to share all! Thanks for visiting....stop by often! MUAH!
(this is me...)
Photobucket
Can't leave without a picture!

Unknown  – (January 20, 2011 at 1:52 PM)  

Ali you are an amaZing and super talented lady!!! I Heart that I'm your friend!! Keep up the good work! Loves xoxo

JENNY and ASHLEY  – (January 22, 2011 at 11:58 PM)  

Ali-I say this at the DI and I was going to purtchase it and I didn't because you couldn't put much in it. But I LOVED the details. It LOOKs awesome. I love the ABC to spell I LOVE U. I am going to make one with my Cricut.

Post a Comment

my family

my family

About This Blog

This is a blog that I thought I would share all the things I love....photography, crafts, treats and more.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP