contact me...

if you have any questions or have an idea or want me to share something of your's...feel free to e-mail me. i'd love to hear from you.
ali_amw_458@hotmail.com

Vintage+Valentines=HEAVEN!!!!!

Oh man!! Do I LoVe this blog!!! I stalk it religiously!! Maybe I shouldn't admit that.
Anywho....This blog is my fave when it comes to PaRtIeS!!! And anyone who knows me, knows
that I love a good party! I will find any reason to throw a cute party! I've been planning two of my kids birthdays for at least a month now and they aren't till April and May! HA! Maybe its a 
problem I should go to a group meeting for.....hmmm....oh well. Anyway...on with the post! 
You should stalk this blog too! It's Kara's Party Ideas and it is AAAAAmazing! I could look at it all day!
But her most recent post was a Vintage Valentines Party!!! AAHHHH! Seriously....I am in heaven just looking at it!!!
See what I mean!!! Gorgeous!!! I want one!! 
.
And you have to stalk cause she says she is going to show us all how to make these darling little poms!! I'm definitely staying tuned for that.......and this......
She is going to show how to make these too!!!!! YESSSSS!!! I can't wait! I wanna have a little V-day party for myself!!! haha 
anyway, check her out....it will NOT disappoint! 
Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

my family

my family

About This Blog

This is a blog that I thought I would share all the things I love....photography, crafts, treats and more.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP