contact me...

if you have any questions or have an idea or want me to share something of your's...feel free to e-mail me. i'd love to hear from you.
ali_amw_458@hotmail.com

Check out what I made!!!

Okay....UCreate has a super fun thing every month that you should participate in too! It's Create With Me! She announces what the project is at the beginning of the month and you have the month to work on it and submit your photo and we all get featured on the blog! So fun! So February was an apron...this is what i submitted!
Cute Ehh???
I had a TON of fun shopping for the fabric and to tell you the truth....I didn't
dare start on it cause I kinda spent alot on the fabric and didn't wanna screw it up. Like I've said before, I
Am for SURE not a pro seamstress! But I had fun and am actually pretty proud of this one. Yay! it's done.
Now I get to be cute while I cook!
Hee hee!
Happy Making!

Anonymous –   – (March 1, 2011 at 8:25 AM)  

WOW! Ali!
thats so darling!
great job....loving the faboric you chose!!!

I hate wearing mine when i cook cuz its too cute to get dirty...lol

Erin  – (March 1, 2011 at 11:33 AM)  

YOU are the winner in my book. Yours was cutest BY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO far. I collect aprons and appreciate an awesome apron when I see one. BUT where the heck is the tutorial. I wanna make one. Do you have a pattern. I mean, come on sister, share the love.

Thanks,

Erin Papa

Tanyia  – (March 1, 2011 at 5:10 PM)  

Your apron is so stinking cute I am here to be a blog follower! I love the length and you look adorable in it.

Lorie  – (March 1, 2011 at 6:28 PM)  

I love it! And the fabric you picked is gorgeous!!

Lauren @ Love, Water and Wine  – (March 1, 2011 at 7:35 PM)  

Very cute! I love the floor length look! I always gets stuff on my pants! I dont even know how it happens!

Post a Comment

my family

my family

About This Blog

This is a blog that I thought I would share all the things I love....photography, crafts, treats and more.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP