contact me...

if you have any questions or have an idea or want me to share something of your's...feel free to e-mail me. i'd love to hear from you.
ali_amw_458@hotmail.com

REALLY?? For MEEE???

Okay....this is a first for me....and I appreciate it TONS! I feel so special!
Thanks to Alaina at Hammer Time (love the name).

Guys...this is huge....my first award! I can hardly contain myself.

Okay....so here it goes....this is the game that goes with it:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award, and 
let the giver know you accept the award
Mmmkay...here it goes....
7 things??? Let's see if i can...
.
1-I love Pink! It's a great color...right??
.
2-I love photography. It's another creative outlet for me.
.
3-I am a warm weather kind of girl! I am way too excited for spring weather to get here....we need some warmth up in here!
.
4-I wear sweats too much! LOL It's pretty bad when my hubbs comes to
me and says that we need to go shopping for jeans!
5-I Love to PaRtY! Any kind of party! My husband gave me FULL REIGN of a
graduation party for him....he might regret that! haha
.
6-I love me some good tunes! Love music. It can totally turn a day around for me.
.
7-I'm a HUGE Ghost Hunters fan! Call me crazy...but I love that stuff!!
I'm so interested in that kind of thing.
Okay...blogs I love...
Kojo designs
shwin&shwin
Parties by Hardie
Oops! Redone
Jenny and Ashley's Redos
Sweet Ruby
Creating Memory Lane
attempting aloha
the crafty cupboard
kiki creates
imperfectly polished
colour her {hope}
back to domestics
sugar and spackle
the toasted coconut

There You have it! I follow so many more...these are just the ones that are a little newer.
Thanks again Alaina! I think you are pretty super duper!

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard  – (February 25, 2011 at 4:29 PM)  

Thanks a ton, I really appreciate the award! You are too sweet! p.s. those Mario hats are AWESOME!!

Alaina  – (February 25, 2011 at 10:20 PM)  

I really do love your blog! So glad we are BB's (Bloggin' Buddies) now!!! :) And, the Mario hat is all the rage over here! The boys love it!

April  – (February 26, 2011 at 10:11 AM)  

Oh your awesome! Thanks for I guess awarding me?! I will do it on my fam blog because sweet ruby doesn't have a log thanks girly! Sorr you were having a bad Bryce day. I know how you feel I had a Harry day the other day. Such sweet babies were so lucky!

Unknown  – (February 26, 2011 at 1:10 PM)  

Ali-thanks so much for the sweet comments about the chair and dresser. I love Craigslist. I have a major addiction and am just now trying to detox from it ;)

Post a Comment

my family

my family

About This Blog

This is a blog that I thought I would share all the things I love....photography, crafts, treats and more.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP