contact me...

if you have any questions or have an idea or want me to share something of your's...feel free to e-mail me. i'd love to hear from you.
ali_amw_458@hotmail.com

Vintage headband feature

Okay....I can't tell you how much
I am in love with these headbands!!! 
Like Seriously....they are to DIE for! 
Thanks to my friend Amy who pointed me in the
direction of these gorgeous things maker!
Meet Erin
 She's a doll right??? Well she makes these AMAZING headbands.
You're gonna want some...I just know it!
I think this one is my favorite!!! Soooo cute! I can't stand it! It's taken cause I want it! haha
 Love the jewels she uses. mmmm...this one is yummy too!
Love the feather look! And she rocks it nicely too! ;)


Guys....she has so many to choose from and no two are alike!
You won't find some other fabulous chick rockin the same headband as you!
Check out her blog and shoot her some love 
And buy a headband or two....or 4! hahaha 
Thanks Erin...I love your face off!

Happy Making!

Anonymous –   – (March 3, 2011 at 6:56 PM)  

Hey my blog is www.bloom-byrd.blogspot.com for those of you who don't know it. Thanks Ali for featuring my headbands.

Sailing with bare feet  – (April 6, 2011 at 9:07 AM)  

I love love love love the feather one ! You can check out my blog here http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

my family

my family

About This Blog

This is a blog that I thought I would share all the things I love....photography, crafts, treats and more.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP