contact me...

if you have any questions or have an idea or want me to share something of your's...feel free to e-mail me. i'd love to hear from you.
ali_amw_458@hotmail.com

It can't really be this easy...

Okay guys....I found another blog (just what I need) that I absolutely love!!! It's a cake blog!!! How fun right?!? But you have to look at how easy she makes making these little baby booties look! And check out the rest of her stuff too.....she's pretty amazing!
Blog is called My Cake School.

 How cute are they??? Guys...she rocks...I'm tellin' ya!
Makes me wanna make a cool cake like that...but 
I just know it would suck big time! LOL
Anywho....
Happy Making!
 

Alaina  – (March 5, 2011 at 7:23 PM)  

I am soooo not a baker! I do envy.....

http://lanis-hammertime.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

my family

my family

About This Blog

This is a blog that I thought I would share all the things I love....photography, crafts, treats and more.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP