contact me...

if you have any questions or have an idea or want me to share something of your's...feel free to e-mail me. i'd love to hear from you.
ali_amw_458@hotmail.com

Zebra what???

Okay....how cute are these little bow ties???
I am helping my friend plan her little girls birthday party,
We are doing Tutus and Ties, Zebra style!
EEEK! It's gonna be friggin' cute!!!
Here are how the ties turned out!
Aren't they cute???
I'm pretty excited about them!!!
Also....maybe....just maybe, thinking about selling them for Easter. Hmmm.....I will keep thinking. But until then....enjoy a picture of the birthday girl in her little tutu skirt I made her!
Isn't she cute??? Oh....I made the flowers in her hair too! haha

I had to share this one too! Love that look on her face! haha
Happy Making!

The Toasted Coconut  – (March 24, 2011 at 10:21 AM)  

SO cute!! I love putting my boys in funky bowties. =)

Emily

www.TheToastedCoconut.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

my family

my family

About This Blog

This is a blog that I thought I would share all the things I love....photography, crafts, treats and more.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP