contact me...

if you have any questions or have an idea or want me to share something of your's...feel free to e-mail me. i'd love to hear from you.
ali_amw_458@hotmail.com

Getting the shell off a hard boiled egg...

Easter is this weekend and most of you are probably going to
have a bunch of hard boiled eggs laying around. I HATE peeling eggs!
I suck at it. I am always tearing holes in the white and all that kind of stuff. Not pretty if you are doing deviled eggs or something like that. So here is a fancy little trick I learned. I didn't do the video myself....that would be SCARY...so here is one off youtube.
You will love it and so will the kids!

Erin  – (April 26, 2011 at 11:05 AM)  

haha...I tried this and it worked! So funny!!

Post a Comment

my family

my family

About This Blog

This is a blog that I thought I would share all the things I love....photography, crafts, treats and more.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP