contact me...

if you have any questions or have an idea or want me to share something of your's...feel free to e-mail me. i'd love to hear from you.
ali_amw_458@hotmail.com

I love my peeps!

Okay.....so these are just too adorable to not blog about! I think I may attempt them.....MAY! Dang they are just soooo cute!
Found both these tutorials on UCreate. 
 Seriously....plush peeps!!!! Way too cute for words!!!
 I seriously love these!!!! The chicks look a little more complex, but they are too cute.
So there are the tuts for both:

If anyone makes these I wanna see!!!! I will post if I make some too. 
Happy Making!

julz930  – (April 20, 2011 at 5:33 PM)  

oh my gosh those are way too cute!! wish i knew how to sew but im just not crafty like that.

Post a Comment

my family

my family

About This Blog

This is a blog that I thought I would share all the things I love....photography, crafts, treats and more.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP