contact me...

if you have any questions or have an idea or want me to share something of your's...feel free to e-mail me. i'd love to hear from you.
ali_amw_458@hotmail.com

Off with the white....let's get BLUE!

So we've been in our house 7 months now and I am just now getting
around to painting little Mr. T's room! But wait...it get's worse...I still need to paint little Miss Yibb's room too. I'm behind....but I at least got around to T's this weekend. Enjoy some before and afters....
Hi. I'm Ali and I'm terrible at before pictures!
I am always way too excited about starting my project and start going before I take a picture...so here is T's room...all crazy like!
Everything in the middle of his room so I can get to the walls.
Aaaaaannnnnd...
Nice eehhh?? I kinda like it. And so does Mr. T.
His opinion is very imporante! ha

Now....there will be more changes to come in his room so
stay tuned! It may have something to do with a
new big boy bed....Maybe! And it is also in MAJOR need
of some decor on the walls....it will all come together soon....I hope!  ;)
Thanks for looking!
Happy Making!

oops!  – (April 20, 2011 at 7:34 AM)  

Perfect! Ali, I still have a dresser buried in the Storage Unit! We are having a garage sale in the next few weeks. I will be able to get to it! If you haven't found one by then. . .

oops!  – (April 20, 2011 at 7:35 AM)  

p.s. what color of paint did you use. .

Post a Comment

my family

my family

About This Blog

This is a blog that I thought I would share all the things I love....photography, crafts, treats and more.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP