contact me...

if you have any questions or have an idea or want me to share something of your's...feel free to e-mail me. i'd love to hear from you.
ali_amw_458@hotmail.com

Before and After/ kitchen makeover

So, a friend of mine did an amazing kitchen makeover
and I just had to share with you the before and afters.
You are going to die! The before isn't bad....it's actually very 
cute....just very different from the after. 
BEFORE:





 See....like I said....adorable...right??
But I think you are going to like all the little details and colors 
in the "new" kitchen! 
AFTER:
 I love her little splashes of yellow here and there. 
Looks so fresh!


 Isn't that paint color gorgeous???
 She made those cute little silhouettes of her boys! Adorable!


 And I'm in love with the vintage cameras!! LOOOVE!

Doesn't it make ya wanna sit down and eat fresh fruit and chat??
Thanks for letting me share this Megan!!!

Paint color: Behr Valley Mist (yum!)

Post a Comment

my family

my family

About This Blog

This is a blog that I thought I would share all the things I love....photography, crafts, treats and more.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP