contact me...

if you have any questions or have an idea or want me to share something of your's...feel free to e-mail me. i'd love to hear from you.
ali_amw_458@hotmail.com

P-A-R-T-WHYYY???? Cause I Gotta!!!

Call me a party animal if you will cause I've been doing so many parties! I helped my bestie with her little girls birthday then I had Mr. T's and then little miss Lovey Dovey's birthday parties too. Sooooo....here is an overload of pictures of the parties! ReAdY??? GO!!

Here's the first one....Zebra theme! Cutest colors ever for zebra theme!

Here's the invite I made. It was so fun!

These water labels were so cheap and easy!

My friends aunt did the cupcakes! And my friend did the little bow toppers! So cute!

Super cute favor bags!!!

Seriously....zebra balloons!! LOVE!

Birthday girl!

The tutus and bow ties! I made them....they were all pretty easy!!

Just some more zebra cuteness!

Singing to the birthday girl!

There was one we could get to wear his tie! Doesn't he look so handsome?!?!?
That's the zebra party! It turned out pretty cute!!! I was glad I was able to help out!

Okay...now for my Mr. T's Mario party!
It was so fun to plan...although....I have to say that while I was
planning it I had the hardest time finding Mario party stuff....and then I go to the store the other day and there is stuff EVERYWHERE!!!! Pff...whatever!
So here ya go...Mario Party!
Here's the set up....The colors were so fun to work with! Except red frosting! BOOOO to red frosting! LOL

Mario Chocolate Mustache pops! So fun! I also made the warp pipes too.

Easiest hat EVERRRRR to make! And I think they turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself!! you can find the tutorial here.

Okay....my moment of LAME-ness! I went to go and get some chocolate coins to top the cupcakes....well the store I went to was OUT and I was pressed for time so I settled for pirate coins....I'm sure there are Mario Pirate coins somewhere in the games...right???? lol

These are the party favors! I saw the buckets and HAD TO HAVE them! So cute!

Napkins found at amazon.com. Super cute...but a little pricey for my liking....but I had to have them....again! haha

We must thank Grandma for letting us use her slide! It matched the party perfectly and the kids LOVED it! 

All of our party goers in their Mario hats! So cute!

Pretty cute! I loved that they all wore their hats! (except Mr. T....he's a stinker)

Is that Mario at our party???? WOW! haha

The mustaches were a hit! They loved them!

I actually got Mr. T to give me a shot! Love the mustache with matching red go-tee! LOL
And that is the Mario Party! So fun! We had a blast!

Up next is my sweet little Lovey Dovey's first birthday party!
Damask themed! I'm kinda obsessed with damask! LOL

Here's our table! the "table cloth" is just some fabric I had! LOL Use what you have, right??

Cupiecakes!

Putting my chalk board to use! ;)

More cupcakes and the birthday girls cake!

Another shot of the whole thing. I made the little circle banner things in the background too. So cute and so easy!!
It was a lot of fun, yet sad to celebrate my youngest's first birthday! She is getting so big so fast!

Hope you enjoyed all the photos! Told ya there would be tons! More to come later!

Happy Making!

Post a Comment

my family

my family

About This Blog

This is a blog that I thought I would share all the things I love....photography, crafts, treats and more.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP