contact me...

if you have any questions or have an idea or want me to share something of your's...feel free to e-mail me. i'd love to hear from you.
ali_amw_458@hotmail.com

It's taken me a while.....

.....but I have an update!!!
I got some wood from my mom that was my dads. He was
an amazing carpenter and I am so glad that I got to use some wood that was
sentimental in this project.
So once again....being me....I didn't get a before! Can someone help me with this problem?
Sheesh!!!
Anyway....but I do have some during picture. The first couple are with my phone so excuse the
quality.....K!
So this is what the wood started out as. I sanded it because it was pretty weathered.

I didn't take a picture of this but before I painted the wood I stained it with an ebony stain then painted over it with the turquoise paint then sanded it to get the dark to show through. I like how it turned out. To finish I lightly sprayed it with a polyurethane to seal it all in.

And this is what I did with it! It's not completely finished yet....there's one more,
final touch that I want to add to it...but I'm pretty happy with it for now.

I love these old knobs! I have had them for ever and never had the perfect place for them.....but now I do. Yay!

I will hopefully get my booty in gear and get that other super fun thing to finish this wall off soon. I'm excited to show you what the finished space will look like.

Happy Making!

Post a Comment

my family

my family

About This Blog

This is a blog that I thought I would share all the things I love....photography, crafts, treats and more.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP