contact me...

if you have any questions or have an idea or want me to share something of your's...feel free to e-mail me. i'd love to hear from you.
ali_amw_458@hotmail.com

birdcage+chandelier=AMAZING!

So there is this blog...it's too amazing for words....one of my faves. And this is the reason why.
I think I will be needing to copy this asap! 
Love you Brooke at All Things Thrifty! You are Supa Fab!
So freaking cute!

Seriously....this looks like heaven to me.
I think that I need this in my front room....hmmm...I guess I'm on the hunt for a birdcage now. 
Check out her blog and she tells you how to make it! She's THAT cool!
Thanks for looking!
Happy Making!
xoxo

Post a Comment

my family

my family

About This Blog

This is a blog that I thought I would share all the things I love....photography, crafts, treats and more.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP