contact me...

if you have any questions or have an idea or want me to share something of your's...feel free to e-mail me. i'd love to hear from you.
ali_amw_458@hotmail.com

You're my Cupiecake!

Seeeeeee....I'm back again, and with a feature that might knock
you out of your chair! Hold on tight!
So I stalk blogs....that's just me....well....while I was
stalking this morning I came across just about the cutest things
EVERRRRRR!!
I think you will agree! ;)
Am I right or am I right???
Did you fall out of your chair....cause I almost did just posting this!
haha
So I love me a party and I LOVE me a cupcake...I sooooo have to do this at the next shindig I throw!
 (seriously...I can't take anymore of the cuteness!...okay...I can!)
The lovely lady behind these beauties....the creator of
You are just going to die over some of the beautiful things she
has over there. So head over there and check her out....give yourself at least an hour...cause you will be glued!
Love you Cake School!!!
Happy Making!

~Ali~  – (August 30, 2011 at 4:38 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin  – (August 31, 2011 at 7:51 AM)  

Love!!
I got your comment this morning {your sweet}! You are more then welcome to post my party!

Erin :)

Post a Comment

my family

my family

About This Blog

This is a blog that I thought I would share all the things I love....photography, crafts, treats and more.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP