contact me...

if you have any questions or have an idea or want me to share something of your's...feel free to e-mail me. i'd love to hear from you.
ali_amw_458@hotmail.com

Adoooooorable Circus B-Day Party

So I have the super amazing friend.
She threw her little boy a super amazing Circus Party.
And I am here now to share it with you!
Everything is so cute and creative and 
every little detail is perfectly placed.
Makes me want a circus party for MY birthday! ha
Here are the amazing shots of all the amazingness.
 Isn't that just so dang cute?!?!?

 And look at that little boy....so adorable!
The sickening part is I'm pretty sure she made all that stuff....even the pixi sticks and whirly pops! Yup....she's THAT good! ;)




 Am I right or am I right??



 Looks like they are having a blast!

 And last, but CERTAINLY not least.....
The birthday boy!
Thanks for letting me share, Erin!
Good work!
Happy Making!

oops!  – (September 7, 2011 at 2:20 PM)  

It was an adorable circus party! xoxo

Post a Comment

my family

my family

About This Blog

This is a blog that I thought I would share all the things I love....photography, crafts, treats and more.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP